Top 20 Tips for Apple users
Mac Tip #424, 17 February 2010
Each full Mac Tip takes between 3 and 6 hours to craft. This week deadlines have collided, so I’m bringing you a roundup of the 20 most popular Tips.
Check them out — you may have missed them the first time they were published.
iPhone, iChat and Automator Tips are the most popular on the MacTips.info website. Have you seen these:
- Arrange Application icons on the iPhone
- Set up iChat
- Resize images with Automator
- Check your battery's health with System Profiler
- Clean up a Thumb Drive
- Save a YouTube video
- Share files easily with Dropbox
- The Safari Bookmarks Bar
- Navigate Leopard Spaces
- What to do with the Num Lock Key
Watch the video
It was around 8 months ago that I set up a MacTips YouTube Channel. Please subscribe!
At the YouTube Channel, the most popular videos are:
- Use iTunes to arrange apps on your iPhone or iPod touch
- How to restore files from Apple Time Machine
- How to Trim a Movie with Quicktime Player 10
- How to change the Wallpaper on the iPod touch
- How to organise files with Hazel
- Annotate PDFs with Apple’s Preview
- How to Move and Resize the Mac OS X Dock
- How to merge and split Safari windows
- How to do a quick Zoom on your Mac laptop
- Meet the Snow Leopard Dictionary
If you’d like to request a Tip, or have a Tip to share, please contact me.
Tell us in the Comments which Tips are your favorites, and why.
Look in next week for a new full-length practical Tip.